True statisticians have to be insatiably thorough about recording and analyzing data. The more granular the information they have to analyze the wiser they’re able to be when making decisions based on it. Advanced analytics were slow to break into the sports world. Everyone was happy to glean numbers that told one side of the story and rely on the instincts of scouts. That is, until people like Billy Beane showed up and mopped up the floor with everyone, using the applied statistical analysis, cybermetrics, to put success in a different light.
BLAST MOTION continues to advnce their patented technology and sensors.
We at Blast Motion want to thank you again for your purchase of Blast Motion product. We feel privileged to find an opportunity to thank our esteemed customers, for being an integral part of our organization an allowing us to serve you better.
We are leaders of innovation and we want our users to have the most optimal experience. To complete that experience it is suggested to update to the latest software version as soon as possible. The new software update released Version 3.5, which can be downloaded on the App Store Icon.
Here is what’s new with Version 3.5:
* Ability to share videos to YouTube* Play bar fade-out during Video playback
* Updated compare screen with “current” and “best” labels
* Active Tutorial enhancement showing the user how to swipe down on the toolbar to hide it
* Bug fixes
* General stability improvements
This is just the beginning. Take a moment to download the new software. The software can be found in the App Store.
How to update your app on your phone or tablet:
1. Go to your iPhone’s home screen and tap on the App Store Icon.
2. After the app Store opens, tap on the updates icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Find and select the Blast app that needs to be updated.
4. Enter your password and wait for your apps to update.
We are committed to your satisfaction and welcome your feedback. Thanks again for being a Blast Motion user. Hope you enjoy the improved experience.
Contact The Dream Team today to learn more at 1-844-DRMTEAM
When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in the form of cookies. Here you can change your Privacy preferences. It is worth noting that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we are able to offer.
Click to enable/disable Google Analytics tracking code.
Click to enable/disable Google Fonts.
Click to enable/disable Google Maps.
Click to enable/disable video embeds.